HDFC diners club black edition metal credit card is a very good option for the people who spend high and travels frequently.This card was invented by FRANK MC NAMARA in 1950.It is one of the earliest cards in the country.
- The diners club black metal edition credit card is enabled for contactless payments with a high reward rate of 3.33% and 1:1 redemption ratio for flights and hotels bookings
- Buy 1 get 1free tickets on book my show
- Get 5x reward points on swiggy and Zomato
- On quater spending of 1.5 lakh rupees, get Rs 1,500 worth Marriott, decathlon and more vouchers free
- For every Rs 150 spent, 4 reward points are allowed
- For every calendar quater worldwide get 2 complementary airport lounge access
- For a salaried individual you should have a monthly income of 40,000
- For self employed members the age should be minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 60 years old
- A good credit score is required probably 750 is mandatory
- You can either be an Indian citizen or a non-resident Indian
Identity proof – pan card, passport, driving license, aadhar card, voter id etc, any government approved photo id proofs.
Address proof – aadhar card, passport,voter id,driving license
Income proof – latest one or two salaried slips (not more than 3 months old) , latest form 16, bank statement of last 3 months
- You can redeem your reward points via smart buy or net banking
- Reward points can be redeemed for flights and hotels via smart buy at a value of 1RP = Rs 0.5
- You will get lounge access and also you can locate the airport lounges by downloading the diners club travel mobile app
- Upto 10x RP through smart buy and 2x on weekend dining
- Complementary golf courses across the world (6 per quarter)
- You can book flight tickets across 150+ airlines and hotels of your choice
- The bank offers a lifetime free credit card to alumni of selected educational institutions across India like IIT’s,MDI’s,IIM’s,ISB’s etc,.
- You will get interest free credit upto 50 days
Air accident insurance cover worth Rs 2 crore
Overseas emergency hospitalisation upto Rs 50 lakhs
Travel insurance cover upto inr 55,000 on baggage delay ($10 per hour restricted to 8 hours)
How to apply:
You can apply through our website www.quickpolicy.in/hdfc or you can visit the official hdfc website
Joining/renewal membership – 10,000+applicable charges
Atm withdrawal fee. – 2.5% for a withdrawal
Foreign transaction. – 5% of the amount of cash advance
– 3% per transaction in us dollars
So,the hdfc diners club black metal edition credit card is one of the luxurious cards with an exquisite design and robust security features.